Are you ready to introduce numbers and counting to your little ones? Perhaps you'd like help with explaining the concept of sharing? We've designed our Flashcards and Numbers to help start you and your little ones out on a colourful journey of learning that's hands on, tactile and just lots of fun.
Here are a few reasons why we know you and your little learners will love them!
- Our flashcards teach numbers 1-20, we don't stop at ten!
- Each flashcard works as a number puzzle that your child can solve by finding the correct number to fit into the puzzle spot.
- We demonstrate how to write each number with handy tracing worksheets on the reverse of each card, which can be wiped clean after use.
- Our cards are multi-lingual so you can also use them to teach your little one how to count in English, Spanish, French and German.
- The cards are larger and thicker than most on the market, making them easier to hold and extremely durable.
- Each kit also comes with 6 fraction cards, meaning you can start helping them to understand the concept of sharing... toys, snacks etc.
- Each number has a full magnetic backing allowing your child extended learning on the fridge or whiteboard.
These flashcards are so much fun and they are sure to give your little one a head start to learning!
Recommended for ages 3 years +