This Rainbow set has been custom made for us at Enchanted Little Oak. Explore all the colours of the rainbow with this delightful set, featuring matching different textured fabrics!
You will receive 12 lovingly handmade Sandies featuring cotton fabric. Flip them over to find a variety of fabrics, to delight the senses of touch and sight for little ones! Each set takes many hours to design and create, and are one of a kind. As they are filled with sand, Sandies have a weighted and tactile quality.
Sandies Sandbags are an open ended resource which has infinite uses in imaginative play, fine motor skills, sensory play and educational learning. Our Sandies have been designed to allow little ones to learn about colours, textures, counting and easily incorporated with other toys and resources.
- Try balancing on your head, feet, arms or on a wooden spoon. Add more Sandies or have a race! Toss in a hoop, throw and catch or juggle!
-Imaginative options are endless! They could be a bed in a dollhouse, use as money whilst playing shops, ingredients in a cafe or kitchen.
-Use in classic games such as Hide & Seek, Hot potato or as part of an obstacle course.
-Practice counting, colour matching and memory skills. This rainbow set pairs perfectly with other resources such as Connetix Magnetic Tiles, Grapat Sets and Wooden Rainbow Stackers.
- Sandies are all lined and are filled with sand. They are stitched very close so the sand is kept inside the bag.
- Sandies can be wiped with a wet wipe to remove marks. They can be washed by hand and must be dried in a fairly hot sun. Please turn your Sandie over to each side so it dries evenly.
- Please handle with reasonable care. They are not indestructible.
- A single Sandie is roughly 8x12cm, weighs between 180-190g and one fits in an adult size hand.
Each set includes a keepsake calico drawstring bag.
NOTE: Additional Accessories Pictured are NOT included
Handmade in Australia