A great introductory set to explore the varying difficulties of Mader spinning tops. Comprises a set of 5 wooden spinning tops including : 2x Rallyes, 1x Miniature, 1x Turn-over Top, 1x Thunderbolt.
Eight steps to become a "Top Champion":
1. Spin one Rallye top
2. Spin the Rallye top with your other hand
3. Spin both Rallyes with both hands at the same time
4. Hold the Rallye upside down, snap it and let it spin on its stem
5. Spin the Miniature top and then spin it upside down
6. Spin the Turn-over top so that it flips over
7. Spin the Turn-over top on its stem
8. If you can spin the Thunderbolt you are a "Top Champion".
Difficulty Levels: 1 - 6 (from very easy to very difficult)
Colour: Each Mader Spinning Top from the Learning Set Rainbow comes either in Rainbow colours starting with red on the top and ending with purple on the bottom or the other way around.
- Rallye: Height 4,3 cm Diameter 3,6 cm
- Miniature: Height 2,5 cm Diameter 1 cm
- Turn-over: Height 4,2 cm Diameter 3,2 cm
- Thunderbolt: Height 9 cm Diameter 2,8 cm
Recommended Age: 3+
Warning. Not suitable for children under 36 months.
Choking hazard due to small parts.
Made in Austria.