When playing with these blocks, you don't even have to give the building a name, because it's the process, not the result, that counts. These blocks could form a large city, if you just put the pieces on the floor. And the long pieces can be stacked into squares, just like houses, and welcome friends to inhabit its walls. The possibilities are endless.
This building blocks set is like an art object that you can, and should touch with your hands. The bottom of the tray is engraved with the shape of the pieces for easy assembly after play.
Ideas for play
- Create multi-storey houses, either tall or wide
- Build a city with skyscrapers and avenues, play as if dolls or animals lived there
- Make a labyrinth and go through it with fingers, pulling balls or rolling toys
- Learn a concept of “length”, count how many shorter blocks can contain a lengthy block
- Play a Charades game: explain words or phrases using only building blocks
- Put all the blocks in a line. Then slightly pull the last block and enjoy a falling wave
- Build the tallest building and discuss how architectures design them to stay strong and withstand the elements.
Dimensions including tray: 49х27х5cm
Contains: 66 Blocks
Handmade in Russia