NEW from Raduga Grez's 2022 Artist's Child Collection
Made on the principle of the traditional matryoshka doll, but in a modern version. These spheres are minimalist, yet functional and can replace a multitude of other toys.
Use the hemispheres as utensils, a cot, houses or caves for toys, arrange from small to large, build towers, store treasures, stack into each other, pour flour, cereal or balls into the sphere, and pour into another sphere. Treat everyday play as an adventure, stay curious and enjoy your discoveries!
Coloured in neutral tones, the wood pattern is still visible and its natural beauty is apparent.
- Build a tower placing hemispheres in a different order
- Arrange hemispheres in a descending order
- Explain the structure of the Earth by laying out sphere after sphere
- Combine with the stacking pyramid ring pieces to create the tallest tower
- Hide the hemispheres inside each other as if it is a nesting doll
The hemispheres are made of solid wood by lathe turning. Raduga Grez buy the material from a responsible supplier and dry the wood themselves. This is a long process, that takes 2 years. This ensures exceptional, premium quality wooden toys.
Handmade in Russia.