This Australiana inspired set has been custom made for us at Enchanted Little Oak. It captures the essence of the flora and fauna of our beautiful country.
You will receive 5 lovingly handmade Sandies reflecting hues of green and neutrals. gorgeous prints and textured fabrics. Each set takes many hours to design and create, and are one of a kind. As they are filled with sand, Sandies have a weighted and tactile quality. Each Sandie is also double sided with another fabric.
Sandies Sandbags are an open ended resource which has infinite uses in imaginative play, fine motor skills, sensory play and educational learning. Our Sandies have been designed to allow little ones to learn about different living creatures, colours, textures, counting and easily incorporated with other toys and resources.
- Try balancing on your head, feet, arms or on a wooden spoon. Add more Sandies or have a race! Toss in a hoop, throw and catch or juggle!
-Imaginative options are endless! They could be a bed in a dollhouse, use as money whilst playing shops, ingredients in a cafe or kitchen.
-Use in classic games such as Hide & Seek, Hot potato or as part of an obstacle course.
-Practice counting, colour matching and memory skills.
- Sandies are all lined and are filled with sand. They are stitched very close so the sand is kept inside the bag.
- Sandies can be wiped with a wet wipe to remove marks. They can be washed by hand and must be dried in a fairly hot sun. Please turn your Sandie over to each side so it dries evenly.
- Please handle with reasonable care. They are not indestructible.
- A single Sandie is roughly 8x12cm, weighs between 180-190g and one fits in an adult size hand.
Each set includes a keepsake calico drawstring bag.
NOTE: Additional Accessories NOT included.
Handmade in Australia