Sunchild Affirmation cards are the creation of Charlotte Ziff, an early childhood Steiner educator. She describes meditation being an important part of her life, and assisting her in overcoming problems faced during her childhood. She has created a stunning set of affirmation cards that focuses on our strong connection with nature and the belief that every individual has tools within themselves to create happiness and joy. It is never too early for a child to learn how magical and unique they are.
The affirmation cards assists children to access their own inner light and continue to grow with resilience, happiness and self belief.
Each affirmation card is suitable for children of all ages and contains ‘I am’ statements in a language that speaks directly to any children’s needs.
Featuring hand-painted watercolour illustrations by local NSW based artist Frankie Hossack, each illustration connects with the affirmation and helps visually plant the ‘I am’ belief.
Sunchild's intention is to highlight the goodness in the world, that it is a happy place for children, full of love and joy. Sunchild's affirmation cards are environmentally friendly, made from recycled paper and plastic free. 5% of all profit is donated to the charity 'Feel the Magic' to support children who are suffering from grief.
- Builds resilience and self-esteem
- Great tool for parents as a conversation starter to connect about feelings
- Connects the child back to natures support
- Speaks directly to the level of consciousness the child is at
- Connects children to their emotions and lets them know all feelings are valid
- Empowers children to have the best start in life
- Introduces positive mindset
- Helps with cognitive focus & relaxation
- The child grows knowing we hold everything inside us to create a life full of happiness
Ideas on how to use these affirmation cards
Shuffle the deck, tap magic into cards and pull a card, reading the message you need for that moment.
Pick a card at random In the morning, to start your day off in the light
Pick a card at bedtime to prepare for sleep and reflect on the dayFor a moment of calm if your child is distressed as a way to discuss their feelings or situations that the child may be experiencing and allows them to know everything is always okay
For FUN, inspiring the feelings of joy, connection and to build self-esteem
Select a card to share with a friend who may be in need or place one in your child’s lunchbox, pocket or backpack.
Made in Australia